It has officially hit autumn in Australia, and although it's still lovely warm weather, I thought I'd get prepared for when the cooler weather hits by making a list of my autumn/winter 2013 wish list!
At the moment, I'm loving dark colours and neutrals with splashes of colour, wet-look pants, and I'm still going for peplum and baroque-style patterns.
1. Brocade Look Peplum Top - Glassons $39.99
2. Waistband Tube Skirt - Glassons $24.99
3. Dixie Legging - Sportsgirl $79.95
4. Textured Animal Sweater - Sportsgirl $79.95
5. 'Chloe' Embellished Jacket - Forever New $129.99
6. 'Rise' Black Leather Boots - Wittner $189.95
7. See by Chloé 'April' Tote - Nordstrom $614.17AUD
I guess I better start saving!
What are your favourite fashions for autumn/winter? Let me know in the comments!
Make sure you are following DBF&L to keep in the loop - OPI Oz the Great and Powerful range review coming next!