Thursday, 7 March 2013

Autumn Wish List!


It has officially hit autumn in Australia, and although it's still lovely warm weather, I thought I'd get prepared for when the cooler weather hits by making a list of my autumn/winter 2013 wish list!
At the moment, I'm loving dark colours and neutrals with splashes of colour, wet-look pants, and I'm still going for peplum and baroque-style patterns.

(All stores listed below are Australian aside from Nordstrom. Please note that Glassons and Forever New do not ship internationally)

1. Brocade Look Peplum Top - Glassons $39.99




2. Waistband Tube Skirt - Glassons $24.99




3. Dixie Legging - Sportsgirl $79.95





4. Textured Animal Sweater - Sportsgirl $79.95





5. 'Chloe' Embellished Jacket - Forever New $129.99




6. 'Rise' Black Leather Boots - Wittner $189.95





7. See by ChloĆ© 'April' Tote - Nordstrom $614.17AUD





I guess I better start saving!

What are your favourite fashions for autumn/winter? Let me know in the comments!

Make sure you are following DBF&L to keep in the loop - OPI Oz the Great and Powerful range review coming next!


1 comment:

  1. Great choices, really like that first top from Glaassons and the Chloe bag is a gorgeous colour, it will brighten up any outfit! I love knit sweaters and pea coats for autumn/winter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comments - I do take the time to read every one, and it's much appreciated!

No follow for follows - these will be deleted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...