I went to the Clinique counter at Myer yesterday just wanting to stock up on more of the Anti Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturiser (my absolute saviour), and came out with much more than I intended! Myer was running a promotion on Clinique - spend $75 and get a concealer, mascara, and chubby stick for free. I was tossing up between the Anti Blemish Solutions Oil-Controlling Cleansing Mask and the Pore Refining Instant Perfector to get me over the $75, and ended up going with the mask.
I haven't tried the concealer or that particular type of mascara, although I am a big fan of Clinique's High Lengths mascara, so I'm looking forward to trying these out along with the mask!
- Anti Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturiser 50ml- $39
- one of my staples - oil-free and lightweight, helps clear skin imperfections
- Anti Blemish Solutions Oil-Controlling Cleansing Mask 100ml - $52
- clay mask, gets rid of excess oil, unclogs pores
- Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour - Mighty Mimosa 3g
- sheer peachy-pink balm, contains shea butter
- High Impact Curling Mascara 4ml (sample size)
- 24hr smudge-free curling mascara in black
- Airbrush Concealer (sample size)
- illuminating under-eye concealer
I'll be posting reviews next week so make sure you're subscribed/following on twitter!
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!