Monday, 25 March 2013

Clinique haul




I went to the Clinique counter at Myer yesterday just wanting to stock up on more of the Anti Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturiser (my absolute saviour), and came out with much more than I intended! Myer was running a promotion on Clinique - spend $75 and get a concealer, mascara, and chubby stick for free. I was tossing up between the Anti Blemish Solutions Oil-Controlling Cleansing Mask and the Pore Refining Instant Perfector to get me over the $75, and ended up going with the mask. 

I haven't tried the concealer or that particular type of mascara, although I am a big fan of Clinique's High Lengths mascara, so I'm looking forward to trying these out along with the mask!


The details:
  • Anti Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturiser 50ml- $39
    • one of my staples - oil-free and lightweight, helps clear skin imperfections

  • Anti Blemish Solutions Oil-Controlling Cleansing Mask 100ml - $52
    • clay mask, gets rid of excess oil, unclogs pores

  • Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour - Mighty Mimosa 3g
    • sheer peachy-pink balm, contains shea butter

  • High Impact Curling Mascara 4ml (sample size)
    • 24hr smudge-free curling mascara in black

  • Airbrush Concealer (sample size)
    • illuminating under-eye concealer



I'll be posting reviews next week so make sure you're subscribed/following on twitter! 

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!


2 comments:

  1. Great haul, I love clinique, and the anti-blemish cream, and the mask as well as the blemish treatment has been my saviours for a long time - but now sadly, due being pregnant, I cannot use them...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these promotions! Not long ago Clinique had an amazing one- spend $60 or more to receive a 7 piece gift set (damn I can't remember what was included but there were a mixture of skincare and makeup products which were awesome). I wanted to get the Moisture Surge moisturiser but I refrained myself! Wish I had taken up on the offer though :( Definitely looking forward to reviews of these products!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely comments - I do take the time to read every one, and it's much appreciated!

No follow for follows - these will be deleted.

Maddi xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...