Priceline has been having a massive sale recently, I just couldn't resist buying a few things! Every make-up brand had some sort of deal on, so I was literally in heaven, though I tried to show some restraint (that's the sensible side of me..) I decided to repurchase some of my staple items because I was running low, and snap up a few new things that I've been wanting to try.
Here's what I got:
- New Palmolive Body Butter Strawberry Smoother - $6.49 (Currently 3 for 2)
- L'Oreal Shine Caresse in 102 Romy - $16.76 on sale (RRP $23.95)
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black - $14.40 on sale (RRP $16.95)
- Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Black - $9.95 (Currently 3 for 2)
- Essence Lash & Brow Gel - $3.95
I'm really excited to try the L'Oreal and the Palmolive body scrub - I'll be posting reviews on both within the next week! The others have already made it into my essential items list - I couldn't live without my brow gel.
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you thought. I'd love to see any of your hauls too - leave a link in the comments!