Friday, 15 March 2013

Priceline Haul!


Priceline has been having a massive sale recently, I just couldn't resist buying a few things! Every make-up brand had some sort of deal on, so I was literally in heaven, though I tried to show some restraint (that's the sensible side of me..) I decided to repurchase some of my staple items because I was running low, and snap up a few new things that I've been wanting to try.

Here's what I got:

  • New Palmolive Body Butter Strawberry Smoother - $6.49 (Currently 3 for 2)

  • L'Oreal Shine Caresse in 102 Romy - $16.76 on sale (RRP $23.95)

  • Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black - $14.40 on sale (RRP $16.95)

  • Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Black - $9.95 (Currently 3 for 2) 

  • Essence Lash & Brow Gel - $3.95



I'm really excited to try the L'Oreal and the Palmolive body scrub - I'll be posting reviews on both within the next week! The others have already made it into my essential items list - I couldn't live without my brow gel.



Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you thought. I'd love to see any of your hauls too - leave a link in the comments!






3 comments:

  1. I recently bought the Essence Lash & Brow Gel too, it's always out of stock at my Priceline so I grabbed the last one!

    I really want a L'oreal Shine Caresse but I think I'll just ebay them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's always out of stock at mine too! I always grab it when I can.

      I'd definitely recommend the Shine Caresse. I've been loving it! Stay tuned for the review :)

      Delete
  2. Out of all these products I've tried the Rimmel Scandaleyes liner which I love! It is so creamy and pigmented, my favourite shade is bronze :) I really want to try the Essence brow gel as it is so cheap and worth a shot! The body butter looks like it'll smell divine and I've been looking at the new L'Oreal Shine Caresse lip glosses but I don't think I'll purchase them yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely comments - I do take the time to read every one, and it's much appreciated!

No follow for follows - these will be deleted.

Maddi xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...