Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask


As Winter sets in, dry and dehydrated skin becomes an increasing problem. Most of you know, my skin has been super dry and sensitive recently and the colder weather has not helped the situation. I've been looking for some products to help with the dryness and dehydration, and Clinique have recently extended their Moisture Surge line. I was always intrigued by the 'overnight mask', so I decided to get the new Moisture Surge Overnight Mask.

I was immediately drawn to this firstly by 'oil-free', and the fact that it promised to provide everything I was looking for - 'soothes, nourishes, and replaces lost moisture.' In no way has this product disappointed! I assumed the product would be quite thick, however it is quite a light cream from the tube that seems to thicken upon application, yet didn't feel too heavy when layered over my night-time moisturiser (which is a thick cream).

In the morning, my skin felt absolutely baby soft and well moisturised. My skin appeared less dull, and dry spots have cleared up. The oil-free formula meant no surprise clogged pores in the morning too! I found the effect only lasted a day, and although I had planned on using the mask twice a week, it has now become part of my daily routine. I really notice a huge different when I haven't used the mask.
For $47 for 100ml (pretty good price for Clinique) I think this product is quite good value -  a little goes quite a long way.

Buying through the Clinique website, I received to free samples with my order, so I decided to go for more items for my dry skin - All About Eyes Rich, and Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion. Reviews to follow!


Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin | SheSaidBeauty

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of this moisturizer, but glad to hear that it works well for you (I wish we had colder weather here, it's so grossly humid right now)! I use Laneige's water sleeping pack_ex for an overnight moisture/brightening mask, and it's absolutely amazing. ^__^

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely comments - I do take the time to read every one, and it's much appreciated!

No follow for follows - these will be deleted.

Maddi xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...