Sunday, 7 July 2013

Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo*


The dry shampoo brand we all know and love - Batiste, have released a new addition to their growing line of dry shampoos - Cherry! The new cherry version has the same amazing formula, but has the most amazing fruity cherry scent. This dry shampoo instantly freshens up my roots without leaving that white powdery residue and without any stickiness. I also love to use this to give my hair volume and texture, which is great when you need that extra something for updos.
It's also available in a mini size so you can keep your hair looking great (and smelling amazing) on the go!



In line with Batiste's new Cherry scented dry shampoo, Batiste have launched a competition and fashion facebook app in conjunction Market HQ (one of my fav online stores) to give you the chance to win a $1000 wardrobe from Market HQ. All you have to do is style your favourite outfit! Here's my look:


I decided to go for a sleek look using ankle strap heels and a splash of colour. I played up the print trend with the wallpaper patterned skirt and added a clutch with a print for a little bit of a clash, and finished it off with a pair of oversize cat eye sunglasses. 

To have a chance at winning one of two $1000 Market HQ wardrobes just follow this link http://bit.ly/batistecherry ('like' Batiste on Facebook) and go crazy!



*provided for consideration



Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin | SheSaidBeauty

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Found you at bloggers bunch's blog hop. Hannah http://howhannahdoesit.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddi! Found you from the blog hop! Really liked this post, my batiste (original) is just about to run out so think I'm going to try the cherry one next! Be lovely for the summery weather we're having in London! :)

    emsypickle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I always use batiste its amazing for volume :D x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comments - I do take the time to read every one, and it's much appreciated!

No follow for follows - these will be deleted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...